Choosing the 'Create Custom Page' page type and then entering the 'Page Designer', allows you to create a beautiful, custom website by dragging and dropping different design blocks to create a page that best suits your preferences and needs. Choose from different sections that allow customization such as: calls to action, contacts, content, features, footers, forms, headers, pricings, teams and testimonials.
Please note, if you are using the Page Designer to build the structure and layout of your page, please do not access the code editor until you are GOOD and happy with the layout and structure. You can ALWAYS access the inline editor to make updates to the text, content, images, etc. -- but once you access the code editor if using the page designer, you will not be able to go back into the page designer to add or arrange any of the design blocks.
Check out the video below to see a demonstration of the Page Designer:
1. Access the Page Designer by choosing Create Custom Page
2. Once inside your custom page, access to the Page Designer is available
3. With the Page Designer, you can drag and drop different sections to create a page that suits your business best. Once satisfied with the placement of design blocks, you can click on the Edit icon in the bottom left corner to make updates.
4. You can make updates to elements in the blocks like titles, copy and images.
5. When ready, Save and Preview the page
Please contact our customer support at [email protected] or by simply clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of the screen if you have any questions or issues