Integrating your Facebook Business Page's messenger chat onto your website and/or store is a great way to stay in constant contact with any site visitors, customers and potential customers. Facebook is not just a part of our social daily lives anymore, it's expanding to reach more and more areas including businesses and corporations.
Embedding FB messenger chat code into your website and/or store's custom script area is a great way to stay in touch and offer customer support!
1. Click Settings on your Business Facebook page
2. Select Messaging from the menu
3. Look for Add Messenger to your website option then click on Get Started button
4. In this window, you can edit your messenger greetings for your website or store builder, click Next
5. You will see a preview of your FB messenger, click on Next
6. Enter the URL of your website or store that you want to integrate your FB messenger with, and then click on Save button
7. Copy the source code of your FB messenger
8. If you want to integrate it to your store, go to your Main Store Settings and click on Custom Scripts
9. Paste the FB messenger code in the SCRIPTS AFTER <BODY> section and click on the Save button
10. For website builder, you will need to edit the main page of your webpage and insert the code inside the BODY of your main page source code
11. Then click on Save and Publish button.