Forms are a great way to allow your website visitors and customers to contact you directly. Most contact pages have forms where users can submit requests or messages.
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to embed the necessary Form Action code to your Contact Page source code.
The steps for the tutorial below outline how to insert this form code as well as how to activate your free Form Spree account. Using Form Spree is a simple way to embed custom contact us forms, order forms, or email capture forms.
Insert the form action server code <written below> into your contact html source code and place it before the form action code.
Note: change the sample email address to your email address that you want the form submissions to be delivered to
1. Go to your Contact page source code by clicking the edit button; Look for the <form action="#" code
(the entire form code is the section highlighted in the red box in the screen shot below)
2. Copy and paste the form action server code (with your email address in place of the blue sample email address) at the top of your form action code section
3. Click on Save and Publish button to save the settings
4. Preview your contact page and submit a test form. Upon submission, you will be prompted to check your email to activate your form from Form Spree
5. Check your email to register and activate your Form Spree account. Do the necessary steps to complete account activation.
6. Now, go test your form again. Upon submission, the form should be submitted successfully. The newly submitted forms will be sent to your email address that you registered with as well as logged in your Form Spree account.