An autoresponder is a service which allows you to automatically send out emails to a group or to several different groups of people. Once subscribers sign up to receive emails from you and once the emails are written, the sending process is automatic.
In the video and steps below, we'll go over how to integrate your website builder with the autoresponder MailChimp. While this is just one example of the integrations you can choose to use for your autoresponder, the process to integrate the other options is pretty similar. Additionally, within the integration pop up of the platform, there is additional guidance linked to help locate API keys.
First, you must create an account with one of the above autoresponders to be able to get started with this tutorial. Go ahead and select an autoresponder and have your account created before trying to find the API key as we do in the video.
1. From the website builder's dashboard locate the Integrations tab
2. Select the Add Integration tile
3. Select the autoresponder you want to integrate with and then select Next
4. Give your autoresponder an internal name and provide the API key (please note: What is API and where to find it? linked additional guidance)
5. To find the API key, log into your autoresponder account. In my demonstration, I'm using MailChimp and I go to My Account
6. Within My Account, I find the Extras dropdown and locate API keys
7. On this page, I am able to Create A Key and then once generated I copy it
8. Go back to your website builder and paste the API key into the appropriate field and Save
9. The autoresponder integration is now complete. Now when you are ready to set up and configure your automated email(s), the integration part is all good to go
Please contact our customer support at [email protected] or by simply clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of the screen if you have any questions or issues