In this tutorial, we'll give you an overview on how to create category menu items and arrange the ordering of products within those categories.
If you have not yet managed your categories, you can learn more about that by watching the tutorial in the article listed before this one.
1. From your store's dashboard, find the Products Tile
2. Within the Product Dashboard, find the Categories action icon
3. From the Product Categories dashboard, copy the category URL that you want to create a menu item for
4. Then find and select Appearance in the left navigation panel
5. Once on the Appearance page, find and select Menu and then select the + button
6. Paste the category URL label into the URL field of the pop up and give it a label, then select Add
7. Make sure to turn the checkmark toggle on and Save Changes
8. The positioning of the menu item can be moved by sliding it up or down, Save Changes and check out your store's home page
9. From the Products Categories dashboard, you can also re-arrange the order of how your products are displayed by clicking on the linked number of products
10. Move the products up and down until you are satisfied with their positioning and upon saving the ordering will then be reflected on the particular category page of your store
Please contact our customer support at [email protected] or by simply clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of the screen if you have any questions or issues