- OPEN - Customer has put some products into their cart, but hasn't reached checkout yet
- CONVERTED - Customer has successfully created an order through checkout
- ABANDONED- Customer has started the checkout process, they entered their address and email details, but then didn't pay for the order. This status is applied 8 hours after initial checkout initiation.
If the customer provides their email address and clicks the next button on that step, the system adds their email address into the corresponding autoresponder account list that's defined in MAIN STORE SETTINGS > INTEGRATIONS > AUTORESPONDER ACCOUNT
- NEW - Customer successfully completes the checkout and makes a payment. Order Receipt notification is sent out automatically.
- PROCESSING - Manual order status change in order to inform the customer that someone is working on their order. Notification is sent out to the customer and is triggered manually by the store owner or manager.
- SHIPPED - Order status changes and that informs the customer that the their order has been shipped. Notification is sent out to the customer and can be triggered either manually or, if fulfillment is done automatically, it can go out automatically.
- PARTIALLY SHIPPED - Order status changes and that informs the customer that part of their order has been shipped. Notification is sent out to the customer and can be triggered either manually or, if fulfillment is done automatically, it can go out automatically.
- INCOMPLETE - Customer has started the checkout process, they enter their address and email details, which triggers order creation. Orders in this status could be in the checkout process or they can't be completed due to some unexpected errors, such as payment errors.
- DONE - This order status change is only manual. It should happen once the order has been completed and delivered.
- RETURNED - Either manual order status change or an automatic change after a refund in one of the payment systems.
- EXPIRED - This is internal status change that turns 'abandoned orders' to 'expired' after a certain period. Once an order is expired, no further actions with the order can be taken.
- PAYMENT ERROR - There was a payment error with the order that could be checked out or followed up with the customer by email.
- OUT FOR DELIVERY - Manual order status change that sends out a notification email to let the customer know that their order is out for delivery.
- DELIVERED - Manual order status change that sends out a notification email to let the customer know that their order has been delivered.
Please contact our customer support at [email protected] or by simply clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of the screen if you have any questions or issues