In the world of e-commerce, the most important thing is how easy it is for visitors to browse and navigate through the store. That is why you need to pay attention to the “look & feel” of your IES store and make it appealing at first sight.
We will show you how to do it in the next video:
STEP #1 - Login to your Instant eCom Store account to reach your IES dashboard.
Under Account Level controls on the left of your screen, make sure to click on the Dashboard tab to open it. Scroll down to find the “Appearance” file and click on it.
This will open the “Appearance” settings, where you will be able to customize the look of your IES Store. It will look like this:
There are 3 tabs inside “Appearance Settings”:
- General tab
- Menu tab
- Color Scheme tab
STEP #2 - Under General tab, you will be able to:
- Upload a new logo - to do so just drag and drop the file into the section “Upload Logo”, or upload it using two other options: “Upload from URL” or “Choose file”. The recommended image size is 150x150 pixels. Supported image formats are .jpg and .png.
- Request a Logo Design service - if you don’t have a logo, you can order it from our design team here and we will design it to match your store requirements.
- Upload a mobile-specific logo - it is strongly recommended to upload this version of the logo because mobile optimization is all that matters in the e-commerce world nowadays. Note that the recommended image size for the mobile-specific logo is 300x90 pixels and supported image formats are .jpg and .png.
- Change the storage page maximum width (in pixels)
- Change the related product’s title, color, and font size.
- Change the featured product’s title, color, and font size.
Make sure to click the “Save changes” button once you are done with all the adjustments. Or you can use the “Reset” button to reverse all the changes you’ve made.
You can preview the changes you’ve made by clicking your store’s name in the upper right corner:
STEP #3 - Under Menu tab, you will be able to add/remove/change the main navigation menus, which appear in the store like this: